Ken Waller wrote:

> A very creative new camera idea- not actually available now, they
> apparaently need seed money to make it happen.
>
> https://www.lily.camera/

In the more open patches of forest land and along certain waterway paths, I
can see this being a really useful viewpoint for mountain biking
photography. This would interest me for sure. I've also started getting
interested in photography around horses, and you could capture a lot of
atmosphere of the stables and paddocks from above - assuming the thing
doesn't make strange noises and frighten them.

The only real problem I see with it, is it getting prohibited from use just
about everywhere you would like to use it, because you can already see the
headlines of people using it in unsuitable locations or for questionable
purposes!

Malcolm