On 6/6/2015 4:41 AM, Malcolm Smith wrote:
P.J. Alling wrote:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20---
%20%20barbelle.html

Equipment: Pentax K-5II w/smc Pentax FA 43mm f1.9 Limited.

A wonderfully atmospheric picture, but I don't understand the culture of
young ladies covering themselves with body art/tattoos. I must be getting
old.

Malcolm

I'm pretty sure it's a generational thing like long hair on men when I
was a teen.

I don't find it attractive either, but it's not my place to criticize
their choices. I generally try to remember all the hassles I had at that
age over my appearance and try to keep my mouth shut.