But pleasant spring weather beats 'em both.

Certainly for some of the time - I couldn't take it all the time!

Give me the 4 seasons.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "John" <sesso...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Favorite June Pug

On 6/6/2015 6:28 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
I'm the odd one out here.

Not really - I much prefer the winter cold and snow over the summer heat
and humidity.

But pleasant spring weather beats 'em both.

Your description makes me all the more interested in visiting at that
time of year

You really should. Most of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan is vastly
different than most parts of the Lower Peninsula.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Malcolm Smith"
<rrve...@virginmedia.com>

Ken Waller wrote:

Malcolm -  late August in the U P of Michigan can be a bitch. More like
late Oct/Nov in some northern states. Not like you want to be out in
that kind of weather but rather be wrapped up in a book by the
fireplace.

I'm the odd one out here. I really don't like Summer at all, never
have. I
spent a lot of my childhood in Scotland (southern Highlands), where at
least
in the Summer the weather was foul - or wonderful, depending on your
point
of view! Your description makes me all the more interested in visiting at
that time of year.

Malcolm