A favourite of the model, Dorrie. NSFW.

http://off-axis.brucemwalker.com/image/120774906122

This almost didn't happen. I accidentally shot it 4 stops underexposed
(I adjusted the light for f:4 but I forgot to adjust the K-3's
aperture -- d'oh!). I passed over it in Lightroom and almost marked it
for deletion as it was just a black frame. But I looked more closely
and saw some faint detail. Dragged up the exposure slider and ... well
what have we here? In fact it was the best of a short sequence of
upper body shots! And it is the model's favourite.

Lesson: never delete nothin'.

K-3, DA* 55/1.4, f:11 (!), 1/100th sec, ISO 100.
Light is Paul C Buff Einstein strobe with PCB seven foot Extreme
Silver PLM (parabolic) umbrella, camera-right.

Comments welcome.

--
-bmw