NUDE!!...wait a minute. I took another CLOSEER look.
Still waiting to be offended....

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Walker" <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2015 6:48:10 AM
Subject: Re: PESO ~ Those eyes

Thank you, Paul.

I wasn't around the list in 2005, but it would seem the membership has
changed pretty significantly since then. Those uninterested in nudes
are now able to just move politely on without negative comment.

'Course, it's only been up half a day, there's time yet for an
outburst. That's not a solicitation! :)

--
-bmw