Thanks, Jack and Bob!

I had a busy May.  Between May 9 and 31, I went from New Jersey to San
Diego to Los Angeles, to Tokyo to Fuji and Hakone, back to Tokyp, to
Kyoto, to Beijing to Tokyo to San Francisco to New Jersey to
Washington DC and back to New Jersey.

I'm finally getting over the jet lag enough to organize the images I took.  <G>

Dan Matyola