Dan,

Nice!
The first time I got to pet such a "toy" (in Sydney), I was surprised that (s)he was not as soft as you expect from something that looks like a "stuffed animal toy". Rather, the fur is rather hard (springy).

BTW, on my screen, the colors seem to be skewed toward purple.
You can see it on the fur and on the rope.

It looks like you might have used a flash. That could have affected
the color balance.

Igor