OT because it was taken with the phone cam. Processed and posted from the
phone. Technology continues to amaze this old fart:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2015/06/toward-city.html?m=1

Yes, it's another "bike by the lake" shot. Same old crap or part of a
fascinating series? - you decide LOL! Taken one day that I had an early meeting
at work so I was commuting around 8am. Along the lake is actually a bit out of
my way but if I have the time it's always worth the detour.

Hope you enjoy. Comments always welcome.

Cheers,

frank