Nice shot. But I dont like how the bike showed up all black (good), while the water bottle showed up linear (bad).
jco

On 6/13/2015 3:23 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
Very nicely captured knarF !

Same old crap or part of a fascinating series? - you decide LOL!

Seems to me with your passion for bikes it would make a nice series of different bikes in similar setting - your bike buddies would like that - an e-book would keep the costs down.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Knarf" <knarftheria...@gmail.com>
Subject: OT - PESO - Toward the City

OT because it was taken with the phone cam. Processed and posted from the phone. Technology continues to amaze this old fart:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2015/06/toward-city.html?m=1

Yes, it's another "bike by the lake" shot. Same old crap or part of a fascinating series? - you decide LOL! Taken one day that I had an early meeting at work so I was commuting around 8am. Along the lake is actually a bit out of my way but if I have the time it's always worth the detour.

Hope you enjoy. Comments always welcome.

Cheers,

frank