Thanks, Dave. And thanks to everyone else who commented and looked.

Days like that make me feel lucky that I can commute by bike along such a
scenic route (although the lakeside portion of my commute is about one out of
the ten miles).

It's nice coming home at night because the Lake is the end of the commute. The
black lake with the lights from neighbouring towns (Burlington and Oakville)
shining across the water is amazing.

And last full moon with a clear sky made the water shimmer silver. Gorgeous!

Anyway, thanks again.

Cheers,

frank