I've sold to KEH as a last resort, when all other methods fail. They haven't paid much for the stuff I've sold, but it was better than throwing the stuff away.

Dave, if you do list on Craigs list etc and need to meet face to face, what
I've done is meet in a very public place, like a gas station or fast food place and I have a cell phone at my ready just in case.

Never had an issue.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark C" <pdml-m...@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Some what OT as its Nikon related

As Godfrey suggested, there is always ebay.

Or try KEH. I have not used them but a couple days ago I ran the gear that I would like to sell through their quote system. It's less money than I would hope to get from ebay but far less work,and I consolidate shipping and save there. I will probably send my stuff off to them in July.

Mark