On 2015-06-17 22:05 , Ken Waller wrote:
Dave, if you do list on Craigs list etc and need to meet face to face, what
I've done is meet in a very public place, like a gas station or fast food
place and I have a cell phone at my ready just in case.

that's what i do — usually a coffee shop; i prefer the locals, but people often suggest Starbucks if they are uncomfortable with the city

some communities are offering police/sheriff station lobbies as meeting place — you could check whether yours does (depends on whether it's convenient too)

Never had an issue.

same here