> On Jul 7, 2015, at 6:02 PM, Bob W <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

The heel of the boot, Puglia. The English members of my family speak highly of
it. A friend with long experience in the travel industry here turned up his
nose and said, “Puglia??,” when I told him where I was going. Another friend, a
well-traveled former Coca-Cola exec, says I’ll love it. A bit out of the way, I
gather, but I suspect that for that reason, and perhaps others, I will find the
second friend is right.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"What does it mean...that the world is so beautiful?"

- Mary Oliver