Bob W-PDML wrote:

> I don't drink all that much water when I'm on these trips.
>
> This time I took 2 bottles, totalling 1.5l, and often enough still had
> plenty left at the end of the day. My routine is generally to cycle 3
> hours in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. After 1.5 hours stop for a
> banana and a drink or an orange. At lunch I might have a can or two of
> some sort of fruit drink. This stuff's nice, and quite clean wrt added
> sugar and similar shit:
>
> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VVx7VOzTUY
>
> Total fluid intake for the cycling part of the day might be 3l.

Great pictures Bob, and it looked like a most enjoyable trip.

I'm in awe of how little you got away with drinking whilst cycling, and even
when I was really fit I'm sure I would have gone through at least 50% more
fluid.

The one thing this post has done is remind me how much I enjoy cycling, and
to do something about a back injury that is slowly getting better but would
be much improved by not sitting in front of a computer! So with that, I'm
back to reading only for a while.

Malcolm