On 7/10/2015 10:29 PM, frank theriault wrote:
...in Kensington Market:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2015/07/you-can-buy-almost-anything.html

And on a slightly political note, I wish they'd just legalize the
stuff. Rather than this silly "for medical purposes" farce we have
here in Canada.

Not that I use it myself; I actually don't enjoy pot and prefer beer.
But surely we can spend our tax dollars more wisely than enforcing one
of the most disregarded laws in history...

Anyway, hope you enjoy this photo. Comments welcome.

cheers,

frank

... exceptin' Alice! **

It might happen eventually.

There's a First Church of Cannabis Inc. founded as a direct response to
Indiana's new "Religious Freedom Restoration Act."

There's also a United Cannabis Ministry in Northern California.

OTOH, the founder of the THC Ministry is, however, still in Federal
Prison. After awaiting trial for 3 years in the Federal Detention Center
in Honolulu, he pleaded guilty to Marijuana possession and trafficking
in exchange for a 5 year sentence that includes credit for the time he
spent in pre-trial detention.

** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m57gzA2JCcM