I've never used the stuff either (let alone "inhale") but I was
entertained by one comedians take on the subject of "medical
marijuana". He went to his doctor to obtain a perscription and the
doctor asked him why he needed it. "I get these terrible headaches!"
he told the doctor. To which the doctor asked, "And when do you get
these terrible headaches?" To which the comedian replied, "Whenever I
think about marijuana not being legal in California."

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.