I was working in the yard today, while my wife was at the pool
listening to a podcast.  She called to me said I should bring my
camera to the pool.

She had placed a flowery table cloth on one of the picnic tables on
the pool patio, and a small Praying Mantis had flown on to one of the
flowers.

Since we had recently attended a big screen version of The Princess
Bride at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center (hosted by Cary Elwes),
the little fellow immediately brought to my mind The Impressive
Clergyman, as portrayed by Peter Cook.  <G>

I took this image with my car key to illustrate how tiny the mantis really is:

We found a tiny ant, and fed it to the mantis:

He enjoyed his lunch at the pool:
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=18052849&size=lg

The whole gallery is here:
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=18052849&size=lg