[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Therefore spacers will be needed to make the Nikon work, which
 > is eaier than removing material to make the PK work on Nikon.
 > Reversible, as well.  Don't know about the aperture mechanism.

 Probably wouldn't even need the registration distance corrected as the AF
would
 probably take care of the differential. Aperture coupling would prove more
 difficult I'd imagine? I haven't any Nikon gear any longer to check how it
all
 works.

 As an aside, Nikon once made a TC16a similar to the Pentax 1.7x. However, I
can tell you that it sucks. Bigtime. This mod will be based on the 1.7x AF
adapter and nothing else.

Kind regards

Peter