On 03/08/2015 2:50 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
Thanks, Bill.

It wasn't one of my first choices either, as I mentioned; I passed
over it a couple of times. But all the 4 and 5-star shots from this
set are in quarantine pending a magazine submission and I was looking
for something else I could post to keep the social media wheels
lubricated, both for myself and the model. (She starts to get antsy if
I don't supply her with new retouches now and then. :) )

Send her my way. I could probably help her out, providing she doesn't mind bad pictures.

But it's taken on a bit of a life of its own, getting good notice on
ello and Flickr. You just never know what will take off.