Can we at least get some cheese with that whine?

On 8/11/2015 7:22 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
On Wed, Aug 12, 2015, at 08:14 AM, Knarf wrote:
Bottom line: I'll whine if I feel like it!

I'm with you!  Whine on!!

Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia
http://lyons-ryan.org/southernlight/

LOL

cheers,

frank

On 11 August, 2015 5:02:11 PM EDT, Godfrey DiGiorgi <godd...@me.com>
wrote:
I don't participate in this general overweening cynicism and paranoia

Facebook sucks big time anyway. I don't give them any information I
don't have to, and hate it that all you who only communicate using it
forces me to have an account there to communicate with you.

The Flickr app is free - I don't pay for it, it takes no input or
information from or about me that the  website doesn't already have or
acquire from use.

Flickr's "crappy little app" is in most ways better implemented than
their browser pages, and presents photos much more speedily and with
higher quality than most browsers, regardless of platform. It presents
a cleaner, nicer viewing experience.

I can think of many more annoying internet things to bitch about than
the Flickr app, which happens to work very well, costs nothing, etc.

Godfrey

On Aug 11, 2015, at 12:27 PM, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>