Stan Halpin wrote:

> As to field-of-view, 24mm (or 35mm on the 645) seems about right to me for a
> wide angle. 20mm is too extreme (hey, you fisheye guys, don't laugh!) and
> 28mm seems kinda blah.

I had a SMCA 28/2.8 and a Vivitar 19/3.8 for a long time. Being the
Vivitar what it is (not so good, really) I used mainly the 28. This
until I got a SMCK 24/2.8, now I think I'm addicted. 28mm FOV seems to
generate in me about the same reaction it does in Stan..."blah". I think
I could get rid of it as it haven't seen daylight in a long time.

24mm rules!

Ciao, Flavio