Thanks Mark! I’ve found the only way to have any hope of catching the correct
focus in many cases is to “machine-gun it”, luckily if I set the ringflash to
1/128th power there is no recycle time so I can shoot at the max frame rate and
move (aka wobble!) focus through the image….

The other advantage I’ve found of 1/128th flash is the light duration (~
1/40,000 sec as far as I know) so things really freeze!

Cheers,
Ben