Very nice capture capture ! Sharp image without a distracting background.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Mann" <dmann...@gmail.com>
Subject: PESO: Waxeye At The Feeder

Fathers Day was yesterday here and we spent the weekend at my father-in-law’s place up north. His partner puts fruit and seeds out for the birds so I hid behind a nearby tree and took some photos. I was actually waiting for a tui to turn up but the waxeyes were about in good numbers so I took quite a few photos of them.

http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/930/#peso

K10D, FA*400mm f/5.6, 1/750 at f/9.5, 400 ISO

I did get a few photos of a tui but I wasn’t positioned very well, and when I moved I scared it off. I might post one later if I can make it work.

Cheers,
Dave