Thanks, Ken (and Jack).

I tend to have difficulty getting good results from that lens because the focus
is so critical.  If I had a better camera I’d have better AF and would also be
able to crank up the ISO to shoot at f/32 for perfect results every time ;)

The background will be changing before long as a new subdivision is being built
behind their property.

Cheers,
Dave