Nice capture of a striking bird!

On 9/6/2015 7:26 PM, David Mann wrote:
Fathers Day was yesterday here and we spent the weekend at my father-in-law’s
place up north.  His partner puts fruit and seeds out for the birds so I hid
behind a nearby tree and took some photos.  I was actually waiting for a tui to
turn up but the waxeyes were about in good numbers so I took quite a few photos
of them.

http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/930/#peso

K10D, FA*400mm f/5.6, 1/750 at f/9.5, 400 ISO

I did get a few photos of a tui but I wasn’t positioned very well, and when I
moved I scared it off.  I might post one later if I can make it work.

Cheers,
Dave

---