As in very few lenses. Stupidly organized as well by the way. Really if I'm interested in K mount DSLRs and click on the lenses link, you'd think they'd filter by only K mount lenses, but no, you get a listing that includes all the lenses, such as they are. Either they're dropping a lot of product in the US or their web site manager is an idiot, and I wouldn't make a bet either way, at this point. The Canadian Web site is much better, with a much more fully represented line of Pentax products represented, so Go Canada.

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen