Well, my work computer is a late 2008 MacBook Pro, updated with an SSHD and
Yosemite. At work it's in a docking station with an external keyboard, a mouse,
a printer, and a 24 in. monitor.

At home, there is a lovely iMac. My wife uses it for her work, and she works a
lot.

So, a few years ago I got a Mac Mini, a 24 in monitor, a keyboard, trackball,
i1 Display, and two external hard drives for photos. One of these days I'll
upgrade the internal hard drive to an SSHD.

All I use it for is photos and PDML. I don't pollute it with work. So, it's a
photo expense.

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW