On 2015-09-22 19:38 , Darren Addy wrote:
Great info Mark. Thanks!

I'm curious... what do people do with big prints these days? In the
"old days" there was dry mount. Then there was peel off self-stick
mount boards. But what do people do with larger prints like 24x36? I'm
dying to get a few of mine finally up on the walls.

a brewery near me hosted a kickoff party for something called the Brewtography Project; they have several large prints hung; most are black and white, and they look like they are mounted on aluminum with some kind of thick gloss applied; i don't know the process, but i was pleasantly surprised by the quality and non-gimmickiness of the result (it helps that the photos are well-done, often genuinely interesting)

having seen your work, Darren, i think some of it would look really good printed this way

(warning: video autoplay in the link below; you will also see the photographer shoot C***n and chimp a lot)

<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/397496570/the-brewtography-project-discovering-colorado-brew>

if you scroll down the page above, the shot of the two men, one pouring, one stirring, was done at Baere Brewing, where the photos were hung; Baere did a beer called F Stops Here for the party