On 9/22/2015 9:38 PM, Darren Addy wrote:
Great info Mark. Thanks!

I'm curious... what do people do with big prints these days? In the
"old days" there was dry mount. Then there was peel off self-stick
mount boards. But what do people do with larger prints like 24x36? I'm
dying to get a few of mine finally up on the walls.

I don't do that many large prints, but I still have a dry mount press &
can do up to 18x24 here at home.

I don't use it every day so my skills are a bit rusty. I usually pay a
local print shop to do the dry mounting for me. It costs a bit more than
doing it myself would, but not as much as it would if I screwed it up &
had to do it over again.

Large wall portraits that are going to be framed, I order already mounted.