Glad to hear that Lowe is replacing your Fastback 350. I've got one
and I think it is a fantastic bag.

But you asked for "the perfect camera bag" and so I'm replying even
though your immediate problem is solved. I picked up a like new Urban
Disguise 60 v2 from an eBay seller and I am SO impressed with it. The
only bag that would be MORE perfect (and this is only if you have a
17" laptop) would be the Urban Disguise 70.

While these appear to be Shoulder Bags (as opposed to backpacks),
Urban Disguise sells shoulder straps for them so you can wear it like
a backpack, if you prefer. These bags are so well made with so many
nice options and so many pockets and slots that I can't describe them
all. Just search YouTube for video reviews by owners, or read the rave
reviews by owners on places like B&H. Here are the reviews for my (now
discontinued) 60 v2.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist.jsp&A=details&Q=&sku=847332&is=REG&fromDisList=y

B&H has a CRAZY sale on the 70 v2 right now... barely more than I paid
for my 60 v2 USED:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=847333&gclid=CjwKEAjwyqOwBRDZuIO4p5SV8w0SJAAQoUSw4WMn7jmsL4H2OlaZ96-g0OCh_C4tp2Iud8UBmA_7CBoClnfw_wcB&is=REG&m=Y&A=details&Q=

My 60 is big enough that in the middle compartment I can hold my Bigma
with the K-01 attached as a rear lens cap. My Dell Latitude E6430 fits
in another zippered compartment.

I'm now using my Fastback for my shorter lenses and using the Urban
Disguise for my long lenses, extra bodies, chargers, etc. I highly
recommend that you consider the Urban Disguise models and particulary
the big 60 and 70 if you are looking for something to hold a laptop in
addition to a lot of gear:
http://www.thinktankphoto.com/uploads/documents/UDV2_Series_Info.pdf

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.