Darren Addy wrote:
Larry,
Official dimensions for the 60 are here:
http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/urban-disguise-60-v2.aspx
They break it down into laptop space, etc.

70 is here:
http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/urban-disguise-70-pro-v2.aspx

As far as monopods and tripods go, I believe that the normal way of
carrying one would be to attach it to either the 60 or 70 via exterior
loops (or what Urban Disguise calls "attachment straps"). You can
modularly add on all kinds of stuff through use of these sturdy loop
attachment points that are all over (and under) the case. See:
http://www.thinktankphoto.com/uploads/documents/UD_Attach_INST.pdf

Personally, I wouldn't waste space INSIDE the case for monopods or tripods.
This is really a gorgeous system that can be customized to your
particular needs.

Yeah, I see that. I do like being able to carry them inside my pack so that they are always available, but not visible or in the way. They are definitely ideal for different situations than the fastpack.

With the faster sensors, I don't need my monopod nearly so often anymore for photographing dances, and for most situations can just leave my big tripod in the trunk of the car.

--
Larry Colen  l...@red4est.com (postbox on min4est)