On 9/30/2015 2:02 PM, P.J. Alling wrote:
On 9/30/2015 2:01 PM, Sandy Harris wrote:
Daniel J. Matyola <danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:

One can obtain a 500 mm lens for Pentax digital cameras for only $120

http://www.amazon.com/Opteka-Telephoto-Mirror-Digital-Cameras/dp/B0022VFDZW/ref=sr_1_3?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1443632940&sr=1-3&keywords=pentax+500+mm+lens
Ad claims it fits 645D too.

I suppose you could find an adapter but I doubt it would cover the full frame or focus to infinity. What I think this proves is that someone producing advert. copy for cheep products probably doesn't know much about the product.

OK, that should be cheap, not the sound that a chick makes.

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen