Mark, I enjoyed your posting of the obvious fake.

I just came across this one (the first photo of the guy):
http://www.lego.com/en-us/ideasproducts/explore/exosuit-story

Never mind that unidentified (by me) celestial object.
(Actually, now I am acurious if it is the Earth in the sky... Is that Indonesia-Malaysia region or somewhere around Sea of Japan?)

The halo around the hair and even neck is similar to what I see when my little kid who is still developing fine motor skills, cuts out a picture with scissors.
It's disappointing when a multi-billion company does such a sloppy job.

Igor