an now - a misattributed quote about it :-)

On 9/30/2015 3:13 PM, jtainter wrote:
I'm normally averse to grabbing other people's shots from Facebook,
but this fake really pissed me off. I forget who the (claimed)
photographer is, but that's just as well. This is allegedly an "antler
arch" in Jackson Hole, Wyoming photographed at such an angle as to put
the lunar eclipse right next to it. Count the ways in which this
screams "fake"... before you even try opening it up in Photoshop and
brightening it enough to see how shitty the cut-and-paste really was.

http://www.robertstech.com/temp/FakeRedMoon.jpg
J - lets see - you were making a little joke?
robertstech = Mark Roberts and he is the one who is pissed - though maybe j is too

just in case someone missed the original

ann