On 9/30/2015 9:32 PM, paul stenquist wrote:

On Sep 30, 2015, at 11:01 PM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 9/30/2015 8:59 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:

On Sep 30, 2015, at 10:08 PM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 9/30/2015 1:19 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
I was getting my 16-50 ready to ship back to precision to repair the
broken SDM when I noticed a slide switch on the side of the lens. When I
switched it from "MF" to "AF" the autofocus started working again.

Oops, it sure would have been handy to have that lens for most of last
week.

I think when we met in Chicago I decided pretty much the same thing.

You decided you're an idiot? You had to go all the way to Chicago to realize
that?

Nope, spending an evening in a hotel room on the 37th floor of the Sheraton
Chicago getting drunk with Tom C made me decide that.

I would have fit right in.

I would have made you share a bed with Tom.