Hi Brian,

On Thu, 01 Oct 2015 11:45:11 +1000 Brian Walters wrote:

>A few people have been quick off the mark this month - 7 to be exact
>(and there's even a very early one for December!)
>
>I'll be putting this one out to pasture on Friday evening, Sydney time.
>
>Theme: Wind

Did you receive mine ?
(pen...@dfsee.com)

I never received the confirmation email, but that is probably due to problems
on my side.
(I did get the confirmation on the WEB page)

There have been some problems at my ISP/registrar so my 'dfsee.com'
domain has been out of order for a few days, making me miss some email ...

Regards, JvW