On Thu, 1 Oct 2015 13:26:14 -0400 (EDT) Igor PDML-StR wrote:

>I see in the server logs that your submission happened
>on Sun Sep 27 08:56 2015 (EDT). A confirmation e-mail to you was sent at 08:57.

OK, thanks Igor.

>A somewhat strange thing is that it was passed to and accepted by the server
>mail.b-io.co [23.23.149.79] .

Right, that is where all email was redirected to, and my gallery website
went to an advertising page offering domains for sale!

>I see that that server is in the Amazon cloud, and it doesn't match
>any of the 4 MX servers currently listed for dfsee.com .
>I suspect that the DNS records have changed since Sunday.

They have indeed, there was some (adminstrative) dispute between my ISP
and the domain registrar (Network Solutions) and the latter decided to take
about a 1000 .COM and .ORG domains offline on sunday ...

Everything back to normal now :)

>Otherwise, there might be something malicious about someone messing up with
>your DNS records.

It was a rather tricky and questionable action on behalf of Network Solutions,
yes ...

>I hope this helps.

Yes, thanks a lot.

Regards, JvW