Do not be afraid of those LowePro bags being sold from China. (Well, I
should say that new LowePro bags are available on eBay from China...
that doesn't mean there might not ALSO be counterfeits.) Mine came
with LowePro tags and everything. It was clearly the Real Deal for a
Lot Less. (I think I emailed PDML about it back when I got it).

Only downside is that it obviously takes longer to receive.

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.