*IF* you have the actual files saved to a Windoze computer *AND IF* you
haven't yet renamed the files copied to the computer, you could use
Windiff to compare the files on the actual hard-drive to the files on
the SD card.

From a command prompt: windiff [options] path1 [path2]

or just: windiff

... and use the menus to choose files & directories to compare.