John wrote:
*IF* you have the actual files saved to a Windoze computer *AND IF* you
haven't yet renamed the files copied to the computer, you could use
Windiff to compare the files on the actual hard-drive to the files on
the SD card.

 From a command prompt: windiff [options] path1 [path2]

or just: windiff

... and use the menus to choose files & directories to compare.

I don't have a windoze computer. They are on an OSX box. In theory I could point a linux box at the files over a Samba mount, but don't have that set up.

Also, the files on the SD card are in a flat file system, but they have been sorted and organized into a directory tree on the mac.

--
Larry Colen  l...@red4est.com (postbox on min4est)