I think that's a good way to put it!

And (non-sequitor alert here) I'm kind of freaking out with my new phone's
predictive typing. It's not just telling me how to spell and finish words that
I'm in the midst of typing, it's predicting my next word. Like as I finish
typing "kind" and it gives me "of" before I've even hit the "o". Wow. A bit
science fiction-y but wow.

Anyway, thanks for the comment,  Ken. Much appreciated.

Cheers,

frank

--

"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -- Henri Cartier-Bresson