Well, flying potatoes, anyway. They certainly look more graceful in the second
photo. Thanks for the kind words.

As for the predictive texting, I should imagine it must muck up medical
terminology quite badly. OTOH, most of us wouldn't know the difference anyway.
LOL!

Cheers,

frank

--

"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -- Henri Cartier-Bresson