Wow, great result! Congratulations.

I love your shots from the 'hood, they're just dripping with the sense of being
there.

The great(est) thing about you shot of the cinema is the guy walking out of the
frame on the left - I imagine you're aware of this, but for the sake of people
who may not be, he could almost be Truffaut, and Truffaut was the man who loved
women.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_Who_Loved_Women_(1977_film)