Nope - didn't give it a thought at all- This was a locationI walkedby and still walk by virtually every day... the reason I took this particular shot was simply the joke of the two film titles paired as a double feature. (not that you were not aware of that either :-))

Not to over post mortem this, but I pulled out the contact sheet to see if it was a single frame and it was. all the photos on the contactsheet before it were photos of my mother in my apt - she had just turned 80 - I think her trip to stay with me was her birthday present to herself. the frame after the marquee shot was a photo of a very empty 57th St subway station. I'm guessing I took it when my mom was still here and I stopped only long enough as we were walking to a train to grab it in
case I didn't remember to do it later.

ann