That photo does a good job of making me hungry, and I just finished a fairly large meal.

Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 7:12 PM, Steve Cottrell<co...@seeingeye.tv>  wrote:
Oh wow - looks and sounds delicious.

Poke is awesome. People miss out on so many wonderful things by being afraid to try new foods.

It is indeed, Steve.  One must keep an open mind and be a bit
adventurous at times.  Last wee at Haru in NYC I tried sea urchin
sashimi for the first time.  Not my favorite, by any means, but quite
interesting.  The soft shell crab sushi was much tastier.

I tried uni once, and it didn't really work for me.

If you are ever in Santa Cruz, I highly recommend Mobo Sushi. They have some very creative and delicious items on their menu. Zab loves their corrupter roll: Unagi, Basil, Fresh Garlic, Macadamia Nuts

My favorite is what they call the tsunami, they take a large chunk of smoked salmon, split the middle, fill it with rice and macadamia nuts and top it with unagi and avocado. It is an amazing mixture of both flavors and textures.

Dan Matyola

Larry Colen  l...@red4est.com (postbox on min4est)