----- Original Message -----
From: William Kane
Subject: 6x7 checkup

> Hey gang,

>    Can anyone tell me how to tell if this is a MLU 6x7 or not?
What am
> I looking for?

An MLU button <HAR!!>
If it has MLU, it will be on the right side of the mirror box,
opposite the lens release. It is a small push switch.

>    Mirror is stuck in the half-way-up position.  No battery
(I'm gonna
> go out to get one in a bit).  Of course, no lens and no film
and no
> prism.

The shutter was cocked and tripped with the battery out. No
biggie. Put a new PX28 (or equivalent) into the battery tray
(found on the bottom of the camera), then push the little button
on the front of the camera below the shutter button.

>    My first thoughts?  WOW, THIS is an SLR that's PERFECTLY
sized to my
> hand.  If this camera doesn't work, I'm defininitly going to
wind up
> with a 6x7, or possibly 67II that does work.

They are nice, aren't they.

William Robb