Bill,

Sorry to hear about your parts camera.  Doesn't sound like it will win
any beauty contests.

 I just shot a wedding today entirely with my 67II. I have to agree
about fitting your hand.  The 67II grips are even better than the 67.
You can really hold on to the camera well. Then when I picked up my
MZ-S, I noticed how it didn't fit my hand quite as well as the 67II.
Gotta love that format.

Bruce Dayton