On 11/6/2015 1:16 PM, Darren Addy wrote:
I've got a soft spot for psuedo-TLR cameras. I think they are cool
looking and there is something about looking down at the world through
their distorted waist level viewfinders that feeds my soul. One of my
favorites is the Ansco Rediflex.

Last night I picked up (on that infernal auction site) one of the
mintiest Rediflex kits you will probably ever see. It (quite likely)
has only had one roll of film put through it, as it has a 3-pack box
of B&W Ansco 620 film with two of the rolls still inside it
(expiration date Feb. 1965). They started making the Rediflex in 1948
and I'm not sure when they stopped. The expiration date on the film
might give a clue to its age, but I'm not sure how long after
manufacture Ansco placed their expiration dates. I'd guess that this
kit is from the mid-50s:

http://www.antiqueauto.org/assets/rediflexKit.jpg

Does the manual have a copyright date? That might give you some clue.