By the way, if you want to play with working 620 film cameras you can
do so with 120 film:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Using-120-Film-in-620-Era-cameras/
or 35mm film (you get the exposure all the way through the sprockets,
of course):
http://www.instructables.com/id/Use-35mm-film-in-old-cameras/
Some examples here:
http://lublyou.com/2012/08/27/lomography-monday-how-to-use-35mm-film-in-a-620mm-camera/

And if you want MY recommendation for the Very Top pseudo-TLR to get,
it would be the Anscoflex II. It is not only a great (heavy duty)
camera, with a giant top viewfinder and a built-in close-up filter,
but it was designed by the world famous Raymond Loewy (as seen in this
episode of This Old Camera:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnaC2qP8CEY

http://www.theverge.com/2013/11/5/5068132/raymond-loewy-the-man-who-designed-everything

http://www.raymondloewy.com/photo-gallery.html

Enjoy!

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.