I'm all ears. I'm more than a little disappointed to learn that you
can only drive 15 miles into the park and from there you must take
buses. I've seen info on day hiking, but that's pretty disappointing -
particularly if you are interested in dawn-golden hour images.

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.